Happy New year friends!!
Welcome to 2017! I hope you are excited about this new year, it’s gonna be amazing. To kick-start the new year, I have compiled 16 of my favorite quotes to inspire you to dream big and make 2017 even better. I hope some of the words you read awaken the fire in you, I hope you ran with them with such zeal and determination to be the best you can be and have the life of your dreams.
Have a happy new year, and feel free to comment with your favorite quote. Blessings xx
- “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.” – Jim Rohn
- “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” – Charles Kettering
- “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “If you want to lift somebody else up, lift up yourself.” – Booker T. Washington
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever is your goal, you can get there if you are willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “He who stops being better stops being good.” – Oliver Cromwell
- “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” – Buddha
- “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don’t stop.” – Confucius
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John Maxwell
- “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”- Les Brown
- “All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” – Brian Tracey.
- You will only grow to the level that you are disciplined.” – Sharon Mugisha Asiimwe